2/26/2009

Album Cover Meme - The Ultimate Seduction

Posted by Brandon |

Of all the memes going around Facebook right now, this is easily my favorite...

  1. Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random... Read More” or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
  2. Go to "Random quotations" or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
  3. Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days” or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
  4. Use photoshop or similar to put it all together.
  5. Post it to FB (or your blog) with this text.

I've actually done three of these album covers so far, though I've done all of them really quickly. I'm sure I could've done a lot more with them if I had a little more time, but this is what I came up with...


Morning Becomes Eclectic
darlings Cañada del Hoyo and their Spanish/Japanese fusion album "The Problem is the Problem".


If Nation Brands Index's album "This Is The Ultimate" doesn't make KEXP's Top 90.3 of 2009, I'll shit myself.



Without question, this is "The Ultimate Seduction" in Grand Coulee, Saskatchewan. Easily my favorite of the three.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, I tried to do one and I think I might have killed Flickr. The awesomeness of my band's new album was just too much for it.

Subscribe