2/02/2009

Happy Birthday Adelaide!

Posted by Brandon |


Happy belated birthday Adelaide! Yesterday was Addie's first birthday, I can't believe it.

This has been an awesome year. Being a daddy is even better than I ever expected it to be and being a stay-at-home dad for the majority of that time has been super rewarding. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have a blast with her every day and I'm so excited for another great year in which she'll start walking and talking and growing and all of that good stuff.


Yeah, she had a little too much cake and ice cream.

10 comments:

Howard said...

Ahhh... so cute!

Dan said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!

Unknown said...

I still eat my cake and ice cream that way :) Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Addie!

And, yay! For proud papa. :)

Iron Fist said...

Awww, happy birthday Addie! Sorry I'm late -- I blame your dad for not telling me until today.

Avitable said...

Happy birthday, Adelaide!

Stacy said...

my little guy turns 1 next month. It doesn't seem like it has been that long.

marty mankins said...

Happy Belated Birthday to the little gal. Cool cute pics.

MC said...

May the next year be full of joy.

Subscribe