1/29/2008

Last Non-Daddy DWP! Blog Post

Posted by Brandon |

FYI - We are getting ready to head to the hospital tonight so that Death? can be induced. Our little girl will be with us within the next couple days! Maybe tomorrow, maybe Thursday, we'll see. Inducing can take a little while, let's hope for some quickness. But baby is fine and mom is fine, it's just the right time to get the process going.

I'm really, really excited. I just cleaned the entire house not only because the parents are coming, but because I don't want our baby to come home to squalor. Since this is a little sudden and early, I had nothing ready. Yes, I began nesting at around noon today. The daddy hormones are off the charts.

Anyway, I probably won't give any more updates on here for a while, but I might Twitter some updates, so if you want to follow me, head to my page over at Twitter.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww yay, how exciting! You're gonna be a Daddy Blogger!

Dave2 said...

You must pummel us with hundreds of baby photos and tales of baby poop now! The power of the blog compels you! THE POWER OF THE BLOG COMPELS YOU!!

Whit said...

Dude, you guys are in for the scariest and most incredible ride over the next day or two. Good luck and enjoy!

Yaniv said...

Err...have fun?

Good luck to you two!

Peeved Michelle said...

My step-sister just went in today to get induced, too, but she is at scary County, so I won't even get to see little No Pants in the nursery.

kapgar said...

Wishing you both lots of luck! Keep us posted!

Avitable said...

Good luck and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Woohooooooooo!!!

Good luck babe!

MC said...

Are you going to become the newest Daddy blogger on the block.

Subscribe