1/15/2008

From the DWP! Flickr Group - No Pants 2K8

Posted by Brandon |


Whoops. Somehow I missed Improv Everywhere's No Pants 2K8 on the subway on January 12th. The movement spread to Portland and their MAX system where a nice little group of pants haters gathered to celebrate. That's where the above picture, taken by gumanow and posted in my DOWN WITH PANTS! Flickr group, originated.

There are so many reasons why I love Portland and their pantslessness is yet another to add to the already long list.

I sincerely hope that patrons riding the S.L.U.T. in Seattle dropped trough that day.

3 comments:

Karl said...

Well, you know I'm a strong advocate for going pantless, having done my world famous Dancing In My Boxers series of videos. This is just another move in the right direction.

Gary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon said...

Gary - What would you like me to do? If you click on the picture it goes to the Flickr site, I included your name, you posted it in my group which specifically states that I'm going to use it and I also posted a comment on this picture that I used it.

And You are just now, five months later, getting around to telling me about proper attribution?

Just tell me what you want me to add and I'll do it. I don't know what more I can do.

Subscribe