9/19/2005

Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Posted by Brandon |

I know it be a little bit late, but if you didn't know already, it be Talk Like a Pirate Day! I did a little bit o' pirate talk, but not nearly enough. Maybe I'll extend it t' tomorrow as well. Hell, maybe I should just become a pirate. Sounds like a pretty damn good life if you ask me. Who doesn't love wenches.

Tomorrow night be an extremely momentous occasion in me TV watchin' life. I be actually excited t' watch a brand new network sitcom. It has been years and years and years and years (what I'm tryin' t' say be it's been a long time) since I got excited about a new network show. Me Name Be Earl premieres tomorrow at 9:00 PM (8:00 PM central and mountain time. T' only good thin' about livin' in t' Midwest was that we got Conan O'Brien on at 11:30 instead o' 12:30) on NBC and it sounds really good. I was a bit hesitant until I heard more about t' show on NPR's Day t' Day this afternoon but after that I was sold.

Steve Carrell and T' Office returns for a second season right after Me Name Be Earl. It should be interestin' t' see what direction they go with this season. T' first mirrored t' British versions first season fairly closely but thar be no way they can do that for t' second year. Either way, it should be damn funny.

0 comments:

Subscribe