Posted by Brandon |


Lebowski Trivia at Neptune Coffee


Attention Seattle Achievers: Big Lebowski Trivia night at Neptune Coffee is coming up - September 13th at 8:00 PM - be there or be square.

Sadly, I'll be square. I was going to try to put together a team, but I just noticed that the Washington Huskies/Oklahoma Sooners football game is the same day at 4:45 PM and I was planning on going, so there is virtually no way that I'd make it to Greenwood by 8:00. Oh well. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't go and achieve.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would have been fun. I want to do the Arrested Development one too. I think Becky and I could win that one just by ourselves.

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun, if I'd actually seen the movie...and if we were going to be in town.

Anonymous said...

GO HUSKIES!!!

Subscribe