10/15/2007

Santa Barbara Football is Puppy-Tastic!

Posted by Brandon |


I went to a college football game (albeit a community college football game) in Santa Barbara this weekend. Why was I not surprised to see a scene like the one pictured above? Seems like a perfect couple of Santa Barbara football fans to me. Here's one more picture from Ventura College's 7-3 victory over Santa Barbara City College...


This is probably going to be a light week here at Down With Pants! Tomorrow I'll have a couple posts and maybe Wednesday, but then we will be traveling to McMinnville, Oregon on Thursday to see if that's where we might want to live and work and raise our kids at least for a few years. It looks like a nice little town online, we'll have to see if there is anything for me to do there though.

0 comments:

Subscribe