10/09/2007

Non-Fantasy Football Post: Vote or Die!

Posted by Brandon |

Two quick polls for you to take tonight...

1. I've been thinking about doing an hour or two hours of live internet radio each week on NowLive.com. I'm curious if it would even be worth my time. I'd be playing some music and talking about a bunch of crap, take phone calls and whatnot. Would you listen and participate? Please vote below...


2. College basketball season is rapidly approaching. I LOVE college basketball and there is virtually no way I'm not going to be able to write about it. The question is, where should I write about it? Should I write about it here on Down With Pants!, over at The Sports Logo Pundit, on my own, new blog solely about college basketball or should I find an established blog to be a correspondent for? There are pluses and minuses to all four options. So what do you think? Could you take a bunch of college basketball on this blog? Please vote below...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There isn't a "I fucking don't care" button on the second poll... You must have forgotten...

Brandon said...

Ask and you shall receive. At least I think that's the question you were asking for.

Subscribe