10/10/2007

Down With Pants! Radio

Posted by Brandon |

I mentioned yesterday that I was thinking about doing an hour or two a week on NowLive.com. I'm still considering that, I just can't figure out when I would do it. I'll figure that out sooner or later.

But I'm also kicking around the idea of bringing back the Down With Pants! podcast, and this time I have an idea about what I want to do. I have the first two episodes planned out in my mind. They are going to be kind of This American Life-like shows, 30 minutes to an hour long. They'll probably be a little more personal than my writing on here because of the topics that I'm planning on covering.

The first episode's subject is singing in the car. This is something that I do A LOT and sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that does anymore. I bought a digital recorder today and I plan on taping myself singing, so you can look forward to that. If you have any interesting stories about singing in the car, or would like to tape yourself singing, I would love to use it. Please email me at downwithpants@gmail.com with your submission.

I hope to have the first episode up and running sometime in the next two weeks, if everything goes well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi...this is very great

Anonymous said...

Singing in the car? Oh I have stories for you! I will email you tonight :)

Anonymous said...

It's hard to tell these days unless someone is rocking out while singing in the car as most of the time they're just on the phone. I know I still sing in the car depending on the artist and song but sometimes I do feel like the only one.

Subscribe