8/22/2006

Woo Hoo! Veronica Mars Second Season!

Posted by Brandon |


Today is the day that we have been waiting for since we finished watching season one of Veronica Mars a couple months ago. The second season was released today and I picked it up on sale at Best Buy on my way home from work. Now the question is, what will the wife want to watch when she gets home? Little Miss Sunshine, Snakes On A Plane or Veronica Mars. It's totally a toss up.

I realized today that starting in September my Tuesday nights will be shot. The CW will be airing The Gilmore Girls at 8:00 and Veronica Mars at 9:00. I think I'm going to start a Veronica fan club and have people over every Tuesday night to watch the show with us just so I don't feel like such a dork staying home watching TV all night long. Oh wait, that's what I do most nights. I guess I am a dork after all (like it wasn't obvious).

UPDATE!!!! - Death? got home late so we couldn't make the 7:00 showings of either movie, so we watched the first three episodes. Wow. It just keeps getting better and better. We probably won't get to watch anymore until Friday, so nobody say a word about what happens or I will sick Veronica on you. She seems to have a way of ruining everybody's lives.

UPDATE #2!!!! - Is there anything worse than having a cold during the summer? Ok, so this isn't really an update so much as me being a pussy, but I'm sick of sniffling so much I can't hear Veronica's one liners.

4 comments:

Webmiztris said...

I've never seen nor heard of Veronica Mars. I am SO not down. lol

Anonymous said...

I have heard about this show but never have watched it..

Brandon said...

Snackie - We are five episodes in and it is incredible so far! I just hope that there are a couple light hearted ones mixed into all of this drama.

Kevin - I guess you can come, but we'll be talking about The Gilmore Girls so you'll just have to live with it.

Miz and Debbie - OMG! You are why I write about Veronica as often as I can. WATCH THIS SHOW!!! Both seasons are available from Netflix.

Avitable said...

Glad to see another VM fan. Tuesday nights this year are going to be the best night of the week.

Subscribe