8/24/2006

Astronomy Humor

Posted by Brandon |

First of all, I wish I wouldn't have been out of the blog loop for the past few days because I would have done a lot more appreciating. Just know that I appreciate you all but I only got around to taking one photo. I'm so glad that Karl reciprocated the appreciation. I'm also glad that my blog looks as shitty on your computer as it does on mine.

If you didn't hear, it's official. In the solar system, one day you are in and next you are out. Auf Wiedersehen Pluto, we barely knew you. You'll always be a planet to me.

My wife didn't have any idea about this travesty until we were watching TV tonight...

11:00 News Teaser - "And astronomers announce that the solar system is now smaller by one planet. We'll explain tonight at 11:00"

Death? - "Huh?"

Me - "You didn't hear?"

Death? - "No..I slept all day" (she was on call last night)

Me - "Yeah, they discovered that Uranus blew up!"

Death? - "Really? Ohhhh....ha ha"

And then we got the giggles really bad. Like five minutes worth of uncontrollable giggling. I think the cupcakes we had for dessert may have been spiked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looooooooooooooooooooooooved your HOT legs on Karl's blog!

Karl said...

Heh, that made me chuckle. I probably would have been giggling my ass off, too.

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd heard every Uranus joke, but that one caught me unawares. Nicely done.

Subscribe