1/14/2005

We Had Crappy Hockey Fans?

Posted by Brandon |

I was told by Death? tonight that we must have had some crappy hockey fans at Bowling Green because I had never heard someone yell...

"GET OFF YOUR KNEES REF...QUIT BLOWING THIS GAME!"

I heard someone yell that at the Huskies basketball game on Thursday night and I laughed my ass off. Of course she had never heard anyone ask the question...

"YOU WANT THE PUCK?"


And then have the entire crowd respond...

"YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PUCK!"

Of course this is a clever riff on the famous line from A Few Good Men that originated at BG hockey games. I think it's a much more eloquent and clever cheer that gets the entire crowd involved unlike those dirty minded cheers that they do at Cornell.

Crappy State University students - 1
Ivy Leaguers - 0

0 comments:

Subscribe