10/19/2004

Three Things on Tuesday

Posted by Brandon |

There are three things I would quickly like to say before I leave work today (I most likely won't be able to get to them in greater detail, but I wanted to say something)...

1. There is a new feature at Down With Pants! It's a list of the music I currently am listening to in my car while I'm driving around. I have a six CD changer that I keep well stocked and you can basically consider this a recommended listening list. You can find the list on the left hand side in the menu.

2. Sunday night the Down With Pants! crew took in Team America - World Police. It was extremely stupid but really, really funny. I give it Two Pants Down!

3. I have been wanting to purchase William Shatner's new Album Has Been but I have been hesitant. Today I found the website for the album and listened to a bunch of the clips and it's really good. Hopefully I can pick it up soon. Check it out, Shatner is such a goofball.


0 comments:

Subscribe