Addie was sick for the very first time today. She was running a fever and had a runny nose and a little bit of a cough. You know, a basic, normal cold. But we're very lucky to have such a great baby - instead of being a little pain like I had anticipated (the day started off with much crying), she calmed down and she got all cuddly and sweet and we basically had a nice day of sitting around, watching college basketball, napping and generally taking it easy. She had her moments of fussiness, but overall, it was almost kind of nice to just have her sitting on my lap all day.
I'm a 32 year-old dude who is happily married to his best friend in the whole world and just welcomed a beautiful little girl into our happy family. I love playing softball, basketball and soccer despite my amazing suckiness at all sports. I'm a shining example of what one can accomplish after six years of college without earning a degree.
My Blog List
- Blog Culture Box: Puppy Bowl Edition
- Keyboarding and Driver's Ed
- Hot Cheetos Phantom: A Letter to TBTL
- Winner Winner Pepsi Dinner
- What a Day, Huh?
- How To Cook A Wolf
- Top Chef Recap **SPOILER ALERT**
- Blog Culture Box: 2009 Predictions Edition
- Baby Dreams
- Shameless Commerce: It's a DWP! Giveaway!
- Diet Dr. Pepper Top Chef Recap **SPOILER ALERT**
- Snowy Soccer Monday
- DWP! Year In Review - September to December
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2008 (194)
- ► 2007 (191)
- ► 2006 (218)
- ► 2005 (204)