1/10/2009

Sicko

Posted by Brandon |

Addie was sick for the very first time today. She was running a fever and had a runny nose and a little bit of a cough. You know, a basic, normal cold. But we're very lucky to have such a great baby - instead of being a little pain like I had anticipated (the day started off with much crying), she calmed down and she got all cuddly and sweet and we basically had a nice day of sitting around, watching college basketball, napping and generally taking it easy. She had her moments of fussiness, but overall, it was almost kind of nice to just have her sitting on my lap all day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awhh!! I hope my baby gets sweet and cuddly when sick instead of fussy :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, I hope Addie is all well soon.

Greg said...

My little guy (seven months) has been sick a couple times now. You're right--it sucks but it's kind of sweet too.

Subscribe