1/25/2007

What The Hell Happened To...Brandon?

Posted by Brandon |

I had big plans for this "What The Hell Happened To..." week, but they were derailed by a power surge and the fact that I have to get up in five hours to catch a plane to Seattle for the weekend. I'm going home to visit the family for the first time since July, which by my mom's standards is way, way, way too long.

Unfortunately my parents still have the only remaining dial-up connection known to man so blogging will be sporadic at best, probably non-existent. The good news is that I will probably come home with a gently used laptop that I can lug around and take advantage of all the free wi-fi spots that have popped up around where I work.

I also will probably return home with my original Nintendo and Super Nintendos and all the games that I once loved. I'm really looking forward to coming home from work next week and playing me some Tecmo Bowl.

Anyway, here's to good Seattle restaurants and hopefully some gloomy ass, rainy days. Cheers and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

DutchBitch said...

OMG! Sissy! So what you have to get up in 5 hours... Pfffttt!!!

And ehm... there are some people in Dutchyland with a dial up connection... fortunately not me...

Avitable said...

People still have dial-up? Yikes!

Subscribe