1/02/2007

Let's Hug It Out

Posted by Brandon |

Hi! How are you today? Feeling OK? Maybe a little bit down? It is the first week of work after the holidays and I know how depressing it can feel to be back. It looks like you could use a quick virtual hug...


See. Now doesn't that feel better? The day doesn't seem so daunting now, does it?

I am so glad that while trying to update the progress of my beard I took this picture that looks like me requesting a hug. So if you ever need a quick pick me up from a big, hairy dude, please don't hesitate to find this post.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I've always wanted a hug from a big hairy dude.

Thanks!

Dave2 said...

Yeah... that makes everything all better. Thanks!

Joshua Blevins Peck said...

I was told by a woman at work that my "beard is disgusting and you'll never get a woman unless you trim it"! Lucky the contest is only going on another month in case I'm repelling available women.

DutchBitch said...

Hmmmm... that felt good...

Karl said...

Wow, great new design, dude. Happy new year. Not sure about that beard, but hey, it's coming in nicely.

Subscribe