9/11/2005

Disneyland!

Posted by Brandon |

Me shooting Zurg on the Buzz Lightyear ride. I personally am sympathetic to the dark overlord Zurg's cause, but what are you gonna do?


What a crazy couple of weeks this has been. I finally come back to reality tomorrow when I start my new job, but it was fun while it lasted. We had a friend in town this weekend and we showed her a fun and relaxing time by going to Disneyland on Saturday.

It was my first time to the Happiest Place On Earth and I had a blast (no pun intended). Other than the lifelong recurring nightmares I am going to have about It's a Small World everything was really great. Space Mountain was my favorite ride followed very closely by the Indiana Jones ride. I love how Disneyland loves to plunge you into darkness on nearly everyone of their rides. They may not be fast or do loops but the darkness goes a long ways toward scary the crap out of you.

0 comments:

Subscribe