3/05/2005

Three Guys I Might Go Gay For

Posted by Brandon |

First of all, let me start off by saying that I have no idea how women and gay males do it. Having lived for nearly 28 years as a male and knowing tons and tons of other guys and their disgusting habits I have come to the conclusion that nobody should be with a man, period.

Now, that being said, recently I have noticed a couple of guys who I might turn gay for despite the way I feel about my nasty, foul, stinky and otherwise repellent gender mates.



Johnny Knoxville, Orlando Bloom and Brandon Flowers of The Killers...Can you say...Sassy! I mean come on guys, let's be honest with ourselves, these are some pretty good looking dudes.

Johnny, despite being covered in poo a few times, is hot in a punk rock kind of way (kind of a reverse Suicide Girl thing). If you like Johnny and you haven't seen A Dirty Shame, you should check it out...he's pretty tasty in it.

Orlando is hot in an Antonio Banderas "I am too, how you say...sexy" kind of way but without being a cocky and smug asshole. He was especially hot on the red carpet at the Oscars last week despite Joan River's ugly ass bringing his looks down by proxy.

And Brandon Flowers is just, as my grandpa would say (although never about a man), cute as a bug's ear. I didn't even care for that Mr. Brightside song until I saw the video the other day. Now I can't get enough of it.

So there you have it. The guys I might go gay for. Sorry to Jay, Silent Bob and VH1 for stealing your bit...Snoochie Boochies or whatever stupid thing you guys say all the time.

2 comments:

JillWrites said...

I agree heartily with all your assessments. And I fully acknowledge you being comfortable enough with your manhood to write this post. Great job.

Anonymous said...

EL TIO ESE ES UN GILIPOLLAS. COMO SE PUEDE DEJAR A ESTA TIA POR UNA PUTA

Subscribe