3/20/2005

DWP!: California Bound

Posted by Brandon |

On Wednesday I talked a little bit about the big, big news that Death? and I have been waiting for that would affect our lives for the next three years. Well Thursday we finally got the news. It was Match Day for fourth year medical students across the nation and I'm proud to announce that Death? matched for her residency in beautiful Ventura, California meaning that we are California bound sometime in the middle of June.

This means that we are going to be ridiculously busy over the next three months. We are getting married on May 7th. We are then going on our honeymoon from the 8th to the 15th. Death? graduates from med school in the first week of June. The Combine Demolition Derby is also that week and I'd love to go again (I may not get to, boo hoo). We then have to get packed and down to Ventura by June 18th. In the middle of all of this we have to find an place to live in Ventura and a new job for me.


It should be a pretty interesting and crazy ride from here on out. Please excuse me if I go a few days without posting. I will try my best to keep it going.

0 comments:

Subscribe