5/09/2004

DWP! is Getting Married...

Posted by Brandon |

On a beautiful evening in Seattle, your boy at Down With Pants! pulled out all the stops and got engaged to the most incredible girl in the entire world.

Following an fabulously yummy dinner at Ray's Cafe on Shilshole and a sweaty and amazing night of Salsa dancing at the Century Ballroom, DWP! and Death? decided to take in the gorgeous Seattle skyline at Kerry Viewpoint Park. When we arrived we found a table for two set up with candles, roses, cake and champagne.

After feigning surprise and wonderment over this magical table of love I settled in and after flubbing a few lines in my nervousness, popped the big question. "Will You Marry Me?" Through a stream of tears the answer came quickly. "Yes!" followed by a big kiss and more tears which continued throughout the night for both of us.

It was the happiest moment of my life. Nothing could possibly be better, only the wedding and the birth of a few junior DWP!ers will ever even come close. The love I have is true and strong and the most important thing in my life and I'm looking forward to many, many, many years of joy with Death? at my side.

0 comments:

Subscribe