10/17/2004

My Awful Grammar

Posted by Brandon |

I was just reading the two posts that I wrote last night and noticed a few grammatical errors. I wrote both posts very late (2:00 AM) so maybe I have a bit of an excuse. Usually when I notice errors I just go back and correct them but I really don't feel like it tonight so I think I'll just keep them and use them as examples to myself about the poor grammar I tend to use when I write quickly.

My blogs have been a work in progress. My grammar has always been poor mainly because I write like I speak and I never paid attention in English class. But reading over my first few posts and comparing them to some of my recent posts, the change has been pretty dramatic. Believe it or not I actually made my living writing press releases and stories for a couple baseball teams. I slowly got out of the habit of writing and it's been very tough to get back into the swing of things. I know my grammar is pretty bad at times so just bare with me, most likely I'll notice the mistakes and make changes. And thank you to the four or five of you for reading my silly blogs bad grammar and all!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cake,
I'd love to "bare" with you anytime, baby.
Love,
Death?

Subscribe