10/22/2004

Life's a Bitch...

Posted by Brandon |

Today one of my coworkers and I were confronted with a terribly difficult and pained decision to make. It's times like these that really make you reflect on your life and question decisions you've made in the past. When faced with a decision like this you automatically think back to all of the poor decisions you have made. Why did I make such a bad decision? Did I learn anything from that and how can I use that knowledge to make a better decision this time? You agonize and struggle for the right justification for the decision you are about to make.

When you finally come to a decision you start to doubt yourself. Did I make the right decision? How will this decision affect me? What are the long term consequences of this decision?

So faced with all of that internal strife, my coworker and I agonized until we were forced to make a choice...

Brian will be having the Chicken Katsu for lunch with a Coke, I will be having the Chicken Philly Sub Special with fries and a Coke. Damn you John's Wok for supplying us with so many delicious options and making us question our entire lives.

0 comments:

Subscribe