9/10/2004

Jesus Was On My Side

Posted by Brandon |

jesusb

Last night, sporting my new Bowling For Jesus bowling shirt (pictured above) , yours truly rocked the house for the Indy Pants bowling team. After starting out awful (my score was only 76 through seven frames) I turned it on and posted a respectable 133 in the first game. The next game I got off to a bad start with an open frame hitting only seven pins, but after that I turned it on. I got two strikes in a row and just barely missed the third. I spared the next two and continued playing well. I had one open frame in the middle that really hurt but I still bowled a 175 tying my career best. Hopefully this is the start of something good. I really felt like I got my rhythm down and I can't wait to bowl again next week.

Unfortunately as a team we really stunk. We were missing two people and the three others just couldn't get anything done barely breaking 100 in both games. We were resoundingly crushed by the a very annoying team. Oh well, we should have a full crew next week and hopefully will pull out a win.

0 comments:

Subscribe