6/11/2008

Hair

Posted by Brandon |

My mom is coming tomorrow and as a late birthday gift, I decided to give her exactly what I can imagine she really wants - A clean cut Brandon...


Beard be gone!

It's a strange thing for my hippie mommy, but she hates it when I wear a beard. HATES. IT. So won't she be surprised when she sees me tomorrow with just a goatee.

But, no matter how much I love my mom and want her to be happy, I won't ever, EVER, shave my nose...


I'm sure I'll get threatened again with her sneaking in while I'm sleeping, but my hairy nose is my calling card, it will never come off.

7 comments:

kapgar said...

I can't say I've ever heard of someone needing to shave their nose. Trim inside, sure. But, damn. ;-)

Avitable said...

I shaved my nose every couple of weeks until I started going to my barber every week for a cut and a shave. Now she just waxes it for me while she does my eyebrows and ears.

Brandon said...

Kapgar - Exactly. Why would I cut something that is so unique?

Avitable - I think you and I are related. But don't even get me started on my eyebrows.

Dave2 said...

OMG! This is what I always wanted for my birthday too... and I don't even have a birthday until March of next year!

Anonymous said...

Ohww yeah... thanks for sharing THAT, Brandon... LOL

marty mankins said...

My mom was not a hippie (far from it), but she always liked me clean shaven when I went to visit her. The few times I forgot, it was all she talked about. So I remembered to shave so we could talk about other subjects.

Poppy said...

I was wondering from afar if that was hair on your nose, and it IS! It's like armpit hair only on your nose! Or, maybe old man ear hair. That's awesome!

Subscribe