6/26/2007

Break That DWP! Comment Record

Posted by Brandon |

I'm addicted to hearing that like "ding-ding-ding" that my cell phone makes when it receives a text message. It's not because I have friends who text me - I don't. No, it's because I get a text message every time someone leaves me a comment. I instantly connect to the interweb and check out what someone has to say about my crap.

I don't get a ton of comments though, so I don't get to hear that sound that often. I'm curious as to what getting a ton of comments would sound like, but I'm not going to just ask you to comment for the sake of commenting - that would be a cheap ploy that I am so (not) above.

Instead, I want to know what kind of pizza you like. Personally, I'm a thin crust, pepperoni, sausage and pineapple kind of guy.

So if you visit Down With Pants! today, please leave me your favorite kind of pizza in the comments. I'm hoping to break the all-time DWP! commenting record, so get your butts to commenting.

13 comments:

Brandon said...

If you got this far, thanks! You are a true Pantsless Wonder.

If you are wondering, this is basically an experiment to see if anybody would actually leave me a comment on a post begging for comments. My hypothesis is that virtually nobody will comment.

Knowing that this comment explaining myself would probably queer the results, I have a favor to ask...

If you read this and you were going to comment with your favorite pizza, please do so.

But if you weren't going to comment and clicked on comments anyway or just wound up on the page, please leave me a comment and let me know.

Thanks for indulging my curiosity. Cheers!

kapgar said...

Do you really think I would play into your blog whorishness??? How dare you try to suck us loyal readers into a comment scam just to make you feel good about yourself!!

There's no way in the name of all that's holy that I would even consider leaving a comment now!!

Oh...

Damn...

;-)

Dave2 said...

I just clicked through to see which two readers responded to shameless begging for comments!

:-D

Anonymous said...

Wait, so do I answer the pizza question or not? So confused ;).

I'd have replied anyway, whoring or not!

Elise said...

considering that I had pizza with you and death in NYC you should know I like NY style pizza. That's it I fell for the whore-ishness.

Anonymous said...

Thin crust with chicken from Tomatina. I miss it.

Anonymous said...

Hey

Anonymous said...

Brandon!

Anonymous said...

Here's

Anonymous said...

My

Anonymous said...

Comment(s)!

Anonymous said...

Dude, you know mine already.....anything from the Pizza Place, without mushrooms...!!!!! Long live Tom Troupe

Anonymous said...

I was indeed going to give you my favorite pizza as requested. You caught me in a very supportive mood -- that is early A.M. and pre-coffee.

Oh and my all-time favorite was Round Table Pizza's Montague's All-Meat Marvel. Of course it was my own special variant when I worked at Round Table in L.A.

Subscribe