2/15/2006

Perverts

Posted by Brandon |

This afternoon I decided to take down my Aristocrats joke. I was sick of seeing it and I was sick of all the hits that it was generating from searches that were absolutely disgusting. If these perverts are going to get here, I don't want them to read a story they might enjoy.

So I am going to include a list of all the searches that I have had today so that when they search for these phrases they will be greeted with a very clear message. So here we go...

YOU ARE A FUCKING PERVERT, PERVERT!!!

12 year old pussy
girl cums with dog
dad fuck his daughter


FUCK YOU, YOU NASTY PERVERT!!!

son double penetrated
10 year old girl pulling down her pants
watch the whole video of she males fucking boys


YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED, PERVERT!!!

And that's just a couple of them. Since I am a Sitemeter user and I can only go back 100 hits, I lost some of the worst ones. If I get more hits with subjects like this I am going to add them right here complete with more insults.

Fuck you perverts! Quit making me feel bad about my blog.

0 comments:

Subscribe