7/26/2004

The Day of the Nut Jobs Part One

Posted by Brandon |

Sunday was the day of the nut job encounters for the Down With Pants! crew. 

It started out early when we were doing some geocaching in Fremont on the ship canal.  While searching around this shelter (which is  a notorious home for nut jobs) I heard someone yell "Hey, what are you doing?"  I ignored him and kept looking around a bit until he rode up on his BMX and kept yelling.  This nut job age 25-30 jumped off of his BMX and came down the hill after me yelling the whole way.  I told him we were looking for something and it wasn't any of his business and that everything was cool. 

He continued to advance so we hurried away from the area as quickly as possible.  Nutso continued to yell trying to provoke me into fighting him.  Of course I wasn't about to fight him as his nutty ass most likely had some kind of  a weapon but at the same time I didn't want to be intimidated and run off by some kook.  After calling me a "Rich Boy" (how far from the truth is that?) we finally got out of earshot with the geocache in hand.  We wondered if in fact we had a geocache or his drug stash that he was trying to protect.  We eventually turned around and went back and luckily he was gone.  Hopefully nobody else down at the Fremont Market was harassed by this skitzo.   

0 comments:

Subscribe