5/04/2005

Guest Blogging!

Posted by DWP! Guest |

Ok, so I just set up this account for all of my fine guest blogging volunteers so you will see the name DWP! Guest on this post and posts for the next week and a half while I'm off on my honeymoon in Maui. I want to thank these fine people for stepping up the the plate and helping me out...

Dave2 - Blogography
Tamara - Cybervassals

Ted - Narnarnarnar


If anybody else wants to help out please let me know by Friday morning. The more the merrier if you ask me. Plus I'll need something to read when I get home because I'll probably have exhausted a couple of books while lying on the beach or in hammock in lovely Maui, not that I'm rubbing it in or anything.


Anyway, either email me at downwithpants@gmail.com or leave me a comment and I will get back to you with all of the information. Thanks!

0 comments:

Subscribe